Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Quick Ways to Find Errors in Your Writing


I use Grammarly for proofreading because bad grammar makes the comma chameleon cry.





I honor of National Punctuation Day, I thought I'd write a post on how to quickly catch errors in your writing. Here are just a few:


  • Read your text backwards. 
  • Read your text out loud. 
  • Run the text through Grammarly's proofreading system.
  • Have a friend read the text out loud to you or record yourself reading the text and play back the recording.
  • Don't be afraid to turn on your word processor's spelling and grammar checking tools. It's wrong a lot of the time, but when it's right it can save you some time.
Do you have any tips for proofreading your writing?

Disclosure: Post sponsored by Grammarly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

Please Read Our Privacy Policy

About Me